Office Safety Tips
- Do not leave your keys lying out or loan them out.
- Your purse and wallet should be kept with you at all times or locked in a drawer or cabinet.
- Do not leave cash lying out in the open or in a top drawer. Lock in a drawer or cabinet.
- Lock your door if you leave your office, even if just for a few minutes.
- Report any suspicious persons to security personnel or police.
- Report any non working lights, doors that do not lock or shut properly to maintenance and security.
- Take personal inventory of personal items. Engrave with your name or initials and identification numbers.
IU South Bend
Campus Police Department
24 hours Service