IU South Bend Chancellor’s Employee Service Award
2017-2018 Academic Year
Nominations for this award may be made by any member of the IU South Bend Community including faculty, staff, and students. Employees eligible include professional and support staff and hourly with retirement covered employees. The deadline for nominations is 5/15/18.
Nominees for the Chancellor’s Employee Service Award should meet the following criteria:
1. Demonstrates excellence in overall work performance.
2. Promotes positive morale through a congenial, supportive attitude and by providing service to others.
3. Puts forth an effort to improve self as well as to develop and recognize others.
4. Exhibits initiative and creativity resulting in improved operating efficiency of the department and/or University.
5. Enhances the image of the Department and/or University.