The Chancellor’s Outstanding Student Employee Award recognizes student employees that embody service excellence, dedication, and whose academic achievements remain stellar. Nominees should demonstrate high levels of professionalism, service excellence, integrity and leadership, be currently enrolled at IU South Bend, in good academic standing and be currently employed by IU South Bend.
Your Outstanding Student Employee nominee should demonstrate at least three core competencies (collaboration, customer focus, ensures accountability, instills trust, values differences) through their project or work.
- Nomination Packet and Procedures:
- There will be an open call for nominations in the Daily Titan and on the IU South Bend Human Resources website.
- Selection Committee:
- Nominations will be reviewed and selected by the Chancellor’s Service Award Committee.
- Nominations open April 5
- Nominations are due by August 27, 2021
- Award winners will be announced at the 2021 welcome back event in September.