Criteria for Award:
The Chancellor’s Innovator Award recognizes staff who bring fresh ideas to their work, inspires a spirit of innovation, and takes a bold approach to accomplish their work. Innovation and a bold, creative approach are vital to higher education – so it’s imperative to recognize and reward innovation throughout the organization. The nominee’s innovation should display efficient processes, cost savings, and/or increased productivity.
Your Innovator nominee should demonstrate at least three core competencies (collaboration, customer focus, ensures accountability, instills trust, values differences) through their project or work.
Eligibility for Nomination:
Any full time and part time hourly with retirement staff may be nominated for the award.
- Nomination Packet and Procedures:
- There will be an open call for nominations in the Daily Titan and on the IU South Bend Human Resources website.
- Selection Committee:
- Nominations will be reviewed and selected by the Chancellor’s Service Award Committee.
- Nominations open March 2
- Nominations are due by April 17
- Award winners will be announced at the 2020 Staff Appreciation Day.