Criteria for Award:
The Chancellor’s Commitment to Service Award recognizes staff who embrace the principles of IUSB’s Commitment to Learner-Centered Service (add link to webpage). Nominees for this award are those that show extraordinary courtesy, care, and respect to others, provide personalized assistance, are knowledgeable, provide efficient, consistent, excellent service, are timely and accurate in their communication, are active listeners and solicit feedback to improve services.
Your Learner-Centered Service nominee should demonstrate at least three core competencies (collaboration, customer focus, ensures accountability, instills trust, values differences) through their project or work.
Eligibility for Nomination:
Any full time and part time hourly with retirement staff may be nominated for the award.
- Nomination Packet and Procedures:
- There will be an open call for nominations in the Daily Titan and on the IU South Bend Human Resources website.
- Selection Committee:
- Nominations will be reviewed and selected by the Chancellor’s Service Award Committee.
- Nominations open April 5
- Nominations are due by June 30
- Award winners will be announced at the 2021 welcome back event in August.