Our staff is committed to providing a clean and safe working environment for all campus occupants. Main areas of responsibility include: all entrances, doorways, classrooms, restrooms, flooring, walls, and ceilings.
These duties include, but are not limited to
- Cleaning and maintaining entrances, lobbies, and corridors.
- Emptying waste and recycling receptacles, removing debris and litter.
- Vacuuming carpet areas and mats, dust and wet mopping hard surface flooring, removing soil spots.
- Disinfecting drinking fountains, restroom fixtures, and door handles.
- Cleaning windows, entrance doors, mirrors, etc.
- Cleaning marker boards and writable work surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning classroom desks, tables, and seating-area furniture.