Are you an international student and want to pay your student account directly from your home bank? You can pay through GlobalPay for Students.
- This option allows you to pay in your own currency while providing a simple and secure way to initiate an electronic payment.
- The exchange rate is competitive when compared to retail rates and is valid for 72 hours after the transaction is initiated.
- There is no transaction fee from GlobalPay for Students or Indiana University but you may be charged a transaction fee by your bank.
Follow the instruction on the GlobalPay for Student website.
Important things to know:
- If your local currency is not available, choose another currency on the list or UNITED STATES (USD).
- Print your confirmation page/quote and take it to your local bank. The process cannot be completed until this step is done.
- Your local bank will then transfer the funds via GlobalPay for Students to Indiana University.
- Indiana University will post the US dollar equivalent to your student account, generally in 3 to 5 business days after your local bank initiates the payment.